Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Welcome to the Bonds Across the Water ePen-Pal discussion forum!

Our goal is to promote student understanding about and actions to address climate change and ocean acidification, and for students to share their perspectives and solutions with peers across the Pacific Northwest and around the Pacific Rim.

Participating students should post here to meet your colleagues around the Pacific and to share your thoughts and actions about watershed, ocean health and climate change!

Student Discussion >

Saving our environment

Velancia

Hello, I am a student from American Samoa. For the past few weeks, I have been removing rubbish from a river right next to my house. Besides the trash, on the northern part of the river, is where feces of pigs are being released into the river. With the concern of keeping our bodies of water clean, we were able to convince the owner to relocate the animals and made sure that he was following safety regulations of how to dispose animal waste. We are saving our environment step by step.

1 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer