The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- DGH Featured Projects: Preventing Measles among HIV+ Children in Kenya (6/22/2018)
- 2018 KRTC Retreat! (4/23/2018)
- Congratulations to Dr. Sharon Greene on her Dissertation Defense! (2/28/2018)
- 25 Powerful Years of HIV Research! (2/28/2018)
- Come support your fellow KRTC member Sharon Greene at her dissertation defense on Tuesday 2/27/18 at 11 AM! (2/23/2018)