The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- KEMRI SERU Guidelines for the Conduct of Research During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Kenya (7/6/2020)
- MOH COVID-19 Interim Guidance for Health & Safety in Workplaces (6/25/2020)
- New Refined Guidelines for Home Care for COVID-19 Patients in Kenya (6/4/2020)
- Resumption of Clinic Visits – SOP Template (5/20/2020)
- Kenya National Emergency Response Committee Coronavirus Update (4/24/2020)
KRTC Seminar Archives
KRTC weekly seminars are recorded and available for viewing in the Archives!
KRTC Seminars Playlist