The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- World TB Day 2019 (3/22/2019)
- Congratulations to Drs. Jennifer Unger and Keshet Ronen, awarded the UW Royalty Research Fund! (3/13/2019)
- Global WACh post highlights KRTC/GWACh Researchers’ work at CROI 2019! (3/13/2019)
- Congratulations to Dr. Patty Pavlinac, awarded the UW Royalty Research Fund! (3/13/2019)
- NIH Article highlights DREAMS program! (3/4/2019)