The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- Congratulations to our own Erica Lokken, 2017-18 Magnuson Scholar! (2/7/2018)
- Celebrating 50 years of Fogarty Funding and the 30 Year Kenya/NIH Collaboration! (1/29/2018)
- 3rd KRTC Retreat at the Mnarani Club in Kilifi, Kenya (1/24/2018)
- Congratulations to Dr. Susan Graham, Associate Professor, awarded the Robert W. Anderson Endowed Professorship in Medicine (HIV Research) (11/13/2017)
- Congratulations to our KRTC members who were awarded CFAR New Investigator awards (10/27/2017)