Programs & Courses
- Master's of Arts in Bioethics
- Undergraduate Minor in Bioethics and Humanities
- Curricula in clinical ethics, research ethics, and professionalism for medical students, residents, post-docs, fellows, and researchers
- Online Advanced Training in Healthcare Ethics certificate program for practicing healthcare professionals
- Annual Continuing Medical Education courses in health ethics and surgical ethics for healthcare professionals
Scholarship and Award Opportunities
The 2022 Wylie Burke Endowed Scholarship for Diversity supports UW undergraduate and/or graduate students from diverse social and experiential backgrounds, who are working in interdisciplinary space to study the social, ethical, and policy implications of health research and/or healthcare. The $1,000 scholarship seeks to cover costs of tuition, books, fees, travel to professional meetings, and other educational expenses. Apply by May 15, 2022 here. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.