Event Programming Tutorial
This tutorial was produced under the guidance of Kelvin
Sung, Associate Professor in the Computing and Software Systems program at the
While the concept of graphics and event-programming allows one to program in various Graphic and GUI API’s, these tutorials will utilize the Microsoft Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) using C#’s WinForm as the GUI API.
Each lesson inside the tutorial will include a set of prerequisites from the previous tutorials, along with occasional software and library prerequisites.
· Tutorial 1 - Simple WinForm based Application
· Tutorial 2 - GUI Elements and Control Variables
· Tutorial 3 - Slider Control Variables
· Tutorial 4 – Application Defined Events
· Tutorial 5 – Input/Output GUI Elements
· Tutorial 6 – SliderCtrlWithEcho class
· Tutorial 7 – Using a WinForm Library
· Tutorial 8 – Grouping of GUI Elements
* SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS *