Please join us for one of the information session webinars listed below. Learn more about:
- Master of Science in Computational Finance and Risk Management
- Computational Finance Certificate
- Quantitative Fundamentals Certificate
- Info Sessions: Members of staff and/or faculty will give a formal presentation with details about the CFRM program offerings, admissions, student experience, and more. We’ll also answer any questions you may have.
- TIMtalks: Chat with CFRM Program Director and Associate Professor Tim Leung in a relaxed setting.
|Info Session: Downtown Seattle||Monday, October 22, 2018||5:30pm - 6:30pm||Puget Sound Plaza, Seattle||Register Now!|
|TIMtalk||Monday, November 5, 2018||10:00am - 11:00am||Cartel Coffee Lab|
1 N. 1st St.
|No registration required|
|Info Session: UW Seattle Campus||Thursday, November 8, 2018||1:00pm - 2:00pm||Lewis Hall 208, UW Seattle Campus||Register Now!|
|Info Session: Webinar||Thursday, November 15, 2018||1:00pm - 2:00pm PT||Virtual||Register Now!|
|Info Session: Webinar||Tuesday, December 18, 2018||2:00pm - 3:00pm PT||Virtual||Register Now!|
|Info Session: Downtown Bellevue||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Info Session: Downtown Seattle||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Info Session: Webinar||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||3:00pm - 4:00pm PT||Virtual||TBA|
|Info Session: Webinar||Thursday, April 25, 2019||12:00pm - 1:00pm PT||Virtual||TBA|