Please join us for one of the information sessions listed below. Learn more about:
- Master of Science in Computational Finance and Risk Management
- Computational Finance Certificate
- Financial Data Analytics Certificate
- Quantitative Fundamentals Certificate
- Undergraduate Minor in Computational Finance
|Info Session: Webinar||Wednesday, August 14, 2019||12:00pm - 1:00pm PT||Virtual / Zoom||Register Now!|
- Info Sessions: Members of staff and/or faculty will give a formal presentation with details about the CFRM program offerings, admissions, student experience, and more. We’ll also answer any questions you may have.
- TIMtalks: Chat with CFRM Program Director and Associate Professor Tim Leung in a relaxed setting.
- Advisor Q&A: CFRM Graduate Program Advisor Sarah Riley will be available via Skype to answer your questions as we approach application deadlines.
|Info Session: Downtown Seattle||Monday, October 22, 2018||5:30pm - 6:30pm PT||Puget Sound Plaza, Seattle|
|TIMtalk in Phoenix||Monday, November 5, 2018||10:00am - 11:00am PT||Cartel Coffee Lab
1 N. 1st St.
|Info Session: UW Seattle Campus||Thursday, November 8, 2018||1:00pm - 2:00pm PT||Lewis Hall 208, UW Seattle Campus|
|Info Session: Webinar||Thursday, November 15, 2018||1:00pm - 2:00pm PT||Virtual / Zoom|
|Info Session: Webinar||Tuesday, December 18, 2018||2:00pm - 3:00pm PT||Virtual / Zoom|
|Advisor Q&A||Friday, January 4, 2019||11:00am - 12:00pm PT||Virtual / Skype Chat|
|Advisor Q&A||Tuesday, January 8, 2019||3:00 - 4:00pm PT||Virtual / Skype Chat|
|Info Session: Downtown Bellevue||Tuesday, February 26, 2019||5:30pm - 6:30pm PT||UW Professional & Continuing Education, 2445 140th Ave. NE, Bellevue|
|Info Session: Downtown Seattle|
RESCHEDULED TO MAY 10
|Wednesday, March 6, 2019||5:30pm - 6:30pm PT||Puget Sound Plaza, Seattle|
|Info Session: Webinar||Wednesday, March 13, 2019||3:00pm - 4:00pm PT||Virtual / Zoom|
|Info Session: Webinar||Thursday, April 25, 2019||12:00pm - 1:00pm PT||Virtual / Zoom|