The Digital Microscopy Center (DMC) provides resources for high-quality light microscopy and image analysis at the University of Washington. It is organized through a partnership between the Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center (VMBHRC) and the Center on Human Development and Disability Clinical Translational Core (CHDD).
The DMC is a cost center open to all UW investigators and scientists from other non-profit institutions and the private sector.
• Browse our website to learn more about the Resources we can offer.
• Arrange a visit to the DMC or a consultation by contacting Kim Miller.
• The first 30 minutes of initial consultation is free for new users.
• Access to DMC resources requires an initial consultation to determine the investigator's needs.
• Use of instruments or workstations requires training by DMC staff.
• "Second hand" training by other users is not allowed.
• The DMC is conveniently located near the UW Medical Center.
• We are in Room CD 175 on the ground floor of the CHDD Clinic Building at 1701 NE Columbia Road.
• Stops for all medical campus shuttles are within 1 block, on NE Columbia Road.
We are accessible by shuttles, King County Metro bus, LINK Light Rail Husky Stadium Station and by car.
Map of South Campus.