The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- Congratulations to Dr. Susan Graham, Associate Professor, awarded the Robert W. Anderson Endowed Professorship in Medicine (HIV Research) (11/13/2017)
- Congratulations to our KRTC members who were awarded CFAR New Investigator awards (10/27/2017)
- Progress on PrIYA, UW’s DREAMS Project (7/26/2017)
- Maisha Award Recipients (6/2/2017)
- Congratulations to Dr. Jillian Pintye (5/31/2017)