The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- Sylvia LaCourse presents “Preventing Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection in HIV-Exposed Infants” (3/16/2017)
- Congratulations to Dr. Engi Attia for receiving a K grant award! (2/24/2017)
- Department of Global Health celebrates 10 Years (1/23/2017)
- Annual University of Nairobi STD/HIV/SRH Collaborative Meeting (1/23/2017)
- 2016 CFAR New Investigator Awards, awarded to KRTC members Keshet Ronan, PhD and Anjuli Wagner, PhD (11/30/2016)