The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- World Immunization Week 2017 (4/26/2017)
- Community Engagement (4/7/2017)
- World Health Day (4/7/2017)
- Magnuson Scholarship Awarded to PhD Student Erica Lokken (3/31/2017)
- Sylvia LaCourse presents “Preventing Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection in HIV-Exposed Infants” (3/16/2017)