The Kenya Research and Training Center brings University of Washington faculty, students and researchers together to support research that improves health and informs policy in Kenya and other resource-limited settings across the globe. We aspire to improve health in Kenya and sub-Saharan Africa through high quality mentoring, rigorous scientific research and strong collaborations.
- Maisha Award Recipients (6/2/2017)
- Congratulations to Dr. Jillian Pintye (5/31/2017)
- IARTP Fellow Applications – CALL FOR CANDIDATES (5/31/2017)
- Congratulations to Laurén Gómez, Jill Neary and Beatrice Wamuti for their Achievement of Global Health Awards (5/19/2017)
- World Immunization Week 2017 (4/26/2017)