Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/bronfs/uwfs/hw00/d56/prehlth/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 528
The TMDSAS Podcasts are a library of short interviews with various people regarding the application and admissions process.
The podcast interviews are timely, informative and offer great information to help your students be successful in submitting a great application.
Following is a list of The TMDSAS Podcasts already available on their website (www.tmdsas.com):
- Dr. Judianne Kellaway, admissions dean at Long Medical School, UT Health San Antonio
- Mr. Matthew Meeks, director of TMDSAS
- Dr. LaTanya Love, admissions dean at McGovern Medical School, UT Health Houston
- Anne Diamon and Cherry Gonzalez, TMDSAS staff members
- Dr. Andriana Segura, admissions dean at UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
- TMDSAS staff Members: The 10 Things You Need to Start your TMDSAS Application
- Mr. Filo Maldonado, admissions dean at Texas A&M University College of Medicine
- TMDSAS staff members: Getting Started on Your Application
- Dr. Mike Kennedy, admissions director, UNTHSC Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Dr. Scott Wright, executive director of the Texas Health Education Service, TMDSAS and JAMP
- Dr. Robert Spears, admissions dean at UT Health Houston School of Dentistry
- Mrs. Betty Monfort, admissions dean, UT Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
They are planning a week-long series of podcasts devoted specifically to advice for non-traditional students. There will also be podcasts addressing particular areas of the application such as writing your personal statement, interviewing for success, how the Texas Match process works, and others.
If you have any suggestions on future podcast topics, please email Enrique Jasso, coordinator of research, advising services, and digital media at TMDSAS, at firstname.lastname@example.org.