Washington State University’s Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine is excited to announce its 2019 Admissions Symposium to be held Saturday, March 9, 2019.
The Symposium aims to provide assistance to current undergraduate students or those post-grad interested in applying or reapplying to our medical school. Selected attendees will have an opportunity to participate in a mock MMI interview with faculty and staff experienced with the admissions process.
The symposium is free to attend. Please complete the RSVP form on this page by February 27, 2019, if you’d like to attend.
- Developing a Competitive Application/Reapplication
- Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) Mock Session (limited availability)
- A Day in the Life of a Medical Student (Panel of Current Medical Students)
- Campus/Lab Space Tour
- Medical School Financial Education/Student Affairs Support Services
- Check-In: 9:15 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Event Time: 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Washington State University’s Health Sciences Campus, Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences Building (PBS), 205 East Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99202 (campus map)
Please register here.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Howard, Director of Medical Student Recruitment in the Office of Admissions and Recruitment, by email or at 509-368-6829.