Development of such a complicated database involves the coordination and support of many people, agencies and organizations at all levels of government throughout the State. Below is a brief list of participants.
- Washington State's 39 Counties
- State and Federal Agencies
- University of Washington, School of Environmental and Forest Sciences, Rural Technology Initiative
- Family Forest Foundation and Washington Farm Forestry Association
- Washington State Parcel Working Group
The data used to create the 2012 Washington State Forestland Database is developed, maintained, and owned by counties and agencies. The Database is dependent on the participation and support of these data producers. The following map displays participation status of data producers in the 2012 Database as of today.