Join us in protecting Pacific Northwest landscapes from invasive non-indigenous plants by becoming a member or making a donation.
Why become a PNW IPC member?
Your donation will assist the PNW IPC in:
- educating the public on the importance of preventing new introductions of invasive plants and controlling those that are already here
- bringing invasive plant researchers, land managers and other groups together by providing a main repository of information on invasive plants for our entire region
- as part of Wa-HIP (Horticultural Invasives Prevention), and other state/provincial groups working on preventing introductions from the horticultural industry, we are working with nursery and landscape professionals on endorsing and supporting the St. Louis Voluntary Codes of Conduct
- educating legislators on the invasive plant problem and the importance of funding invasive plant programs
- producing an Early Detection Rapid Response (EDRR) program for training volunteers to inspect the PNW from new introductions by detecting new invasive plants, getting that information out to the land managers and removing the populations to prevent dispersal and distribution
Benefits of Membership
As a member, you will receive:
- Our quarterly newsletter with valuable invasive plant information for the PNW
- E-mail updates with new information in Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, Yukon and Alaska
- and…you will help support the above mentioned PNW IPC programs!