Part of the success of the OMA&D Welcome Daze is a direct result of contributions made by OMA&D volunteers. Incoming students will benefit from the knowledge and experience our volunteers have as well as contributions to the community, and your willingness to help.
1. The chance to interact with the next generation of OMA&D students.
2. Welcome Daze volunteer t-shirt.
3. Supervisory, leadership, and programming experience.
1. Must attend Volunteer Orientation and Training @ the ECC in Condon Hall on 9/20 from 4 pm – 6 pm.
2. Show up on time to all commitments, and must be able to complete a part time shift.