Meany Hall for the Performing Arts provides food concessions (The Gallery Café) at a majority of seasonal performances. The Concessions Assistant, reporting to the Concessions Lead, in conjunction with the Barista, serves as a front-line contact person in the café for all scheduled events by providing excellent customer service in a clean environment contributing to the success of Meany Hall for the Performing Arts. The Concessions Assistant works the sales counter, gathers and prepares orders, and takes payments. This position will process credit card payments in the lower lobby café..The Concessions Assistant supports basic daily operations by assisting with receiving and stocking of supplies and product and busing tables.
• Works all events at Meany Hall with scheduled food service.
• Responsible for set up of the upper level cafe.
• Assists in clean-up of the Gallery Cafe at end of sales.
• Assists in restocking of supplies.
• Follows cash handling and credit card procedures and policies.
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Follows inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
•The day after an event, puts away all cleaned supplies.
• Prior food service experience is preferred but not required.
• Ability to work primarily in the evenings and on weekends according to the performance calendar.
• Demonstrated customer service and communication skills.
• Current Food Handlers Permit (may be obtained after hiring)
• Requires a Conviction/Criminal History background check.
Upload a resume and apply online at Husky Jobs.