Project : Modification of Online Learning Modules
Technical : Built using Adobe Captivate Modules – 6-8 hour course, 6 current modules that contain slides, voice-over, video. Built in Captivate 9 on the Mac, we now have Captivate 11 (2019) on the PC to do the work.
Desired Skills : Captivate experience and/or Film editing, sound integration with video and slide decks.
Contract options : project or hourly, really need a flexible guide who can teach us various aspects of this process. We need someone who can “teach us to fish” not just provide the “fish”.
Potential Scope of Technical assistance with the project:
- Move existing video and voice from current version to new project.
- Build new version of learning modules and/or teach us to build them.
- Facilitate changing slides, quizzes, and video as necessary.
- Assist with voice over process
- Upload and replace video as needed for the current video sections
- Add new audio
- Implement interactive components
- Teach us how to make changes and edits going forward.
- Add mini-units on inspection and field installation
NWETC will provide:
- All learning content – slides, new video, voice-over work etc.
- Any required man hours for time consuming tasks
Budget is not large for this project and we ideally are looking for a flexible person who can guide and teach us during this process so we can make updates and edits going forward internally.
We are a relatively small national environmental training company and would likely have more work going forward if we find the right skills and fit.
Please give James a call at NWETC 425 270 3274 x106.