Washington Superbike is currently seeking new Business Team members to start in summer 2021!
About Washington Superbike
Washington Superbike is a student-led organization housed in the UW College of Engineering. Our goal is to design and manufacture an electric road racing motorcycle, applying our developing knowledge by tackling real-world engineering problems.
Students who join the Business Team have the opportunity to build their portfolios with impactful projects in finance, graphic design, and outreach. Working in tandem with technical team members, Business Team members generate thousands of dollars per year to support the project. From liaising with sponsor companies to creating memorable and creative web content, our members get hands-on experience with a wide range of real-world projects.
Assist with budget initiatives including:
- Participating in team financial planning for the 2021-2022 academic year
- Planning community fundraiser events with local businesses
- Drafting and presenting Student Technology Fund grant proposals
- Applying for 501(c)(3) nonprofit status
Build the team’s online presence by:
- Creating visually striking flyer and social media layouts
- Maintaining the team’s blog and Instagram presence
- Taking promotional photos at team workdays and social events
Foster STEM outreach and community involvement with:
- Planning for UW activities including Dawg Daze and RSO Fairs
- Coordinating outreach events and professional development workshops
- Brainstorming creative ways to connect with the UW student community!
Ready to apply? Review the FAQ and fill in our online application form here: https://tinyurl.com/yjncxxj4
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.