Stonington Gallery seeks Gallery Assistant
We are seeking an outgoing, well-organized and self-motivated gallery assistant to help us continue to bring incredible Northwest Coast art to the world and to our collectors. We encourage you to bring your skills and creativity to our team, as well as your willingness to wear various hats!
Qualities we seek:
· Must have excellent communication and writing skills, be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task a variety of requests at once with ease, good humor, warmth and grace.
· Capable of working in a fast-paced, high energy environment while maintaining focus and calm.
· Be a creative self-starter who can research issues independently and follow through to solutions, while always feeling comfortable asking questions.
· A customer service background and interest in art sales, art galleries, and/or museums a must.
· Knowledge of Pacific Northwest Coast Native art a +++.
· A quick study of unfamiliar computer systems required.
· Must maintain a neat, clean presentation and approach people with ease in a sales environment.
In person, Wed-Sat 11-5; First Thursday of every month 11-8pm+.
Please submit resumes via email. We are looking to interview and hire immediately. Feel free to introduce yourself by phone.
125 South Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98104