We are looking for fresh faces that are interested in learning all things screen printing. Our shop has been around for over 16 years and gets to print some of the most technical and interesting jobs in the Northwest. We are full scale print manufacturer, specializing in high tech garment and textile printing processes, and serve some of the biggest names in the Pacific Northwest. You will learn a little bit of everything in this fast-moving position, while supporting all areas of the printing process.
Screen Print Assistant/Quality Control responsibilities:
- Catching and organizing all printed apparel at the end of dryer.
- Identify and troubleshoot common printing errors and registration mistakes.
- Perform the final count on all work orders and complete each job.
- Clean equipment, work area, and machinery daily.
- Miscellaneous tasks could be assigned, such as garment counting, breaking down jobs, printing prep, etc.
- You must love Screen Printing!
- You should be comfortable working in a fast moving, highly physical environment.
- You should have strong math and counting skills. All orders require final counts and PO signoff before delivery – we strive to get this right every time, every client.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 40lbs.
- Regularly stand of long periods of time while reaching and pulling with hands and arms.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where you will be exposed to a temperature changes (warm and cold) and loud industrial machines.
WORK FOR THOUGHT
We really do have a great work environment and love for the craft. This position is the beginning of all things screen printing. You have the chance to learn all areas of the shop, and could move up to press operator, pre-press/post-press, design and sales. If you have a love for printing and are hoping to start your printing career this is the place for you!
Please send your resume and tell us a little about yourself !
GORILLA SCREEN PRINTING
Clothing the World since 2006.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA 98144: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What interests you about manufacturing screenprinting?
APPLY TODAY: https://g.co/kgs/4cfdE3