UI/UX Designer for Mobile Game
Seeking a creative thinker to help with the UI / UX for upcoming mobile game being developed in Unity. All experience levels are welcome to apply. The game is a social simulation in the vein of Animal Crossing. Systems you will work on include inventory management and deployment, general settings and general user interaction.
This is a p/t remote, freelance opportunity.
● MUST have a background or STRONG interest in games..
● MUST have sample UI Mockups you have designed in your portfolio.
(implemented or not)
● MUST have a strong graphic design background.
● GREAT if you have experience with Unity UI toolkit.
● Build UI deliverables (wireframes, assets, specs, and prototypes) for features that can optimally communicate gameplay.
● Craft clean, efficient, playful, intuitive interfaces and interactions that bring clarity to a wide range of subjects
● Collaborate with Unity developers on the final UI to ensure implementation.
Pay 15-33$/hr plus Bonus.
Apply at cartel@thethirdcartel or on behance