Programs & Courses
- Master's of Arts in Bioethics
- Undergraduate Minor in Bioethics and Humanities
- Curricula in clinical ethics, research ethics, and professionalism for medical students, residents, post-docs, fellows, and researchers
- Online Advanced Training in Healthcare Ethics certificate program for practicing healthcare professionals
- Annual Continuing Medical Education courses in health ethics and surgical ethics for healthcare professionals
Student Advising and Appointments
Please contact Melissa Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-221-6548).
Scholarship and Award Opportunities
The Wylie Burke Endowed Scholarship for Diversity was established to provide funding towards educational expenses in honor of the exceptional impact that Dr. Burke’s research legacy has made to better the health of individuals from diverse communities. Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year will be accepted until May 15, 2021, and the selected scholars will be announced on June 1, 2021. Please apply by completing this online form. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.