We are seeking your help in participating in testing the usability of SIPA prototype.
Research is always voluntary!
Would the study be a good fit for me?
This study might be a good fit for you if:
- Have a child, 2-5 years of age
- > 18 years of age
- Able to read and speak English
What would happen if I took part in the study?
If you decide to take part in the search study, you will:
- Attend a usability testing session at the University of Washington School of Nursing (45 minutes);
- Complete a survey (15 minutes).
You will receive a $50 gift card to thank you for your time and effort.
There may be possible benefits if you take part in the study.
- learn more about promoting healthy sleep in your child.
To take part in the research study or for more information, please contact Dr. Yuwen at 206-201-1751
or firstname.lastname@example.org before March 1st, 2019.