UW lab safety manual
Purchase Order form (editable)
Elemental Analysis form - Atlantic Microlab (editable)
Note: Use this address for shipping via UPS: Atlantic microlab, 6180 Atlantic Blvd Suite M, Norcross, GA 30071
MassSpec form UW MedChem
Technical writing tips
Journal Impact factor 2005
"Impact factor facts" from C&EN 2008
NMR sampling technique
The Shimming of High Resolution NMR Magnets
NMR Chemical Shifts of common solvents (J. Org. Chem. 1997, 62, 7512-7515)
Quantum yield standards and techniques (courtesy of Jobin Yvon Ltd)
LDA preparation and other lab techniques (courtesy of Alison Frontier)
Interactive periodic table (courtesy of LANL)
UW Environmental Health and Safety
SIRI MSDS Index
Accessing Sigma-Aldrich MSDS online is a multi-step process if you only have the chemical name:
- MSDS access may be blocked because your “pop-up blocker” is turned on. Turn off by going to “Tools” on your tool bar.
- Go to the Sigma-Aldrich home page.
- Do a search by Product Name or Product No. (pull-down menu at upper right).
- Open the folder of the chemical in question.
- Select the grade or purity of the chemical in question.
- Click on the “MSDS” link at upper right.
If you have the product # you can search on that using the pull down menu in step #3.