Chef Lophe's CREAMY FRUIT SALAD
Here's what we need:
- 1 can (263 grams) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (228 grams)
- 1 small apple, diced (100 grams)
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes (46 grams)
- 5 red maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip non-dairy whipped topping
- 6 strawberries (with the tops cut off)
Here's what we do:
- In large bowl, conbine fruit cocktail, sliced bananas, diced apples, grapes, cherries and marshmallows.
- Mix in 1/2 cup non-dairy topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- When you are ready to eat, garnish your salad with strawberries.
Recipe makes 12 (35 gram) servings.
Each serving has 12 mg of phe.