Chef Lophe's FABULOSO TORTILLAS WITH FILLINGS!
Here's what we need:
- 1 frozen Wel-Plan tortilla (free)
- 1 tablespoon Nucoa margarine (free)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (free)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (free)
Here's what we do:
- Thaw tortilla until soft.
- Spread margarine on tortilla.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle on tortilla.
- Roll up tortilla with margarine and sugar and cinnamon inside.
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds or bake in 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
If you're in the mood for a Mexican treat, this spicy filling can't be beat!
Here's what you need:
- 2 tablespoons Mexican salsa (30 mg phe)
- 1 teaspoon green onions sliced ( 2 mg phe)
- 2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms ( 8 mg phe)
- 30 grams mashed avocado (22 mg phe)
- 50 grams sliced tomatoes (12 mg phe)
Here's what you do:
- Mix together the green onions, mushrooms, avocado and Mexican salsa.
- Spread on tortilla.
- Place tomato slices on top of mixture.
- Fold tortilla closed.
- You can eat cold or heat in microwave for 1 minute or until warm.
How many phes, please?