Chef Lophe's PINEAPPLE WALDORF SALAD
Here's what we need:
- 24 grams raisins
- 1/2 cup (128 grams) canned pineapple
- 2 tablespoons (19 grams) celery, diced
- 2 medium apples (300 grams) peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
Here's what we do:
- Mix together the raisins, pineapple, celery, apples, and Miracle Whip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This salad is perfect to bring to a party or to have as a quick after school snack.
Recipe makes 4 (110 gram) servings.
Each serving has 18 mg phe.