Madison Park

Date: Monday, May 25

Time: 1:15 PM

Location: Madison Park

I (Kiley) went to Madison Park with my friend after we got lunch in the area. I didn’t think about the comfort station there until we walked up to the playground. It was Memorial Day Weekend, and the playground was full of families, both men and women, and young children. I gazed around the playground but didn’t see any restroom. We walked down to the water and sat down at a bench. I noticed behind us there was a building and realized it was a comfort station. There were two doors facing the water, one labeled a men’s restroom and the other a women’s, but both of these doors were locked with a bolt. I walked up the steps on the left to try to see if there was any other way to get in. There was a door on the side that was unlabeled. On the other side of the building, facing away from the water were two open doors to men’s and women’s restrooms. I went into the women’s restroom and it was fairly well-kept. No dispensers, as expected, and also no trashcans in the stalls. However, what I noticed was that there was a glowing green plug above the changing station in the bathroom. This is perfect for what we need in terms of power!

IMG_6249 IMG_6250 IMG_6251 IMG_6255 IMG_6256 IMG_6257 IMG_6258 IMG_6259 IMG_6260 IMG_6261 IMG_6262