Pratt Fine Arts Center seeks Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience by providing a warm and welcoming experience to customers. Besides a friendly attitude the Customer Service Manager is also responsible for performing and overseeing all front desk operations including supervision of front desk part-time staff. This position works directly with the Director of Business and Operations to help develop appropriate policies for registration, memberships, and studio access. The Customer Service Manager also works closely with the Director of Programs, Marketing and Communications Director, Development Director and Studio Managers to ensure appropriate procedures are developed and implemented at the front desk.
Pratt Fine Arts Center is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPoC) are encouraged to apply.
**Please Note** Currently Pratt Fine Arts Center is closed due to Covid-19. All staff is currently working remotely in order to self-isolate. This means some of the tasks in the list below will not be required at this time such as scheduling front desk staff, check deposits, etc. Pratt intends to follow all State guidelines for safe re-opening and once we re-open the Customer Service Manager will be expected to be working on-site Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 5PM.
The Customer Service Manager acts as central communication hub for Pratt Fine Art Center particularly in regard to policies and procedures governing students, independent studio users, and other stakeholders. The Customer Service Manager schedules front desk personnel 7 days a week year round ensuring the desk is staffed from 8:30AM to 10:00PM.
● Processes all requests for registration, memberships, studio access, etc.
● Responsible for maintaining accuracy of all registration information and ensures all policies are followed except when such policies are waived by the Director of Business and Operations including policies involving refunds, enrollment, withdrawals, record keeping, etc.
● Ensures that studio access policies are being followed including scheduling Access tests as well as issuing studio user cards and storing documentation of completed tests.
● Provides training and oversight and assigns duties to all Administrative Assistants working at Front Desk while monitoring daily activity and providing support when errors or difficult situations arise.
● Responsible for ordering and maintaining a stock of needed office supplies for Pratt’s ongoing operations.
● Responsible for coordinating all cash and check deposits on a daily basis.
● Also oversees the Tuition Assistance and administers Scholarship programs