Like a mix of horns during a traffic jam, jarring experiences abroad can clash with prior understandings and leave one feeling overwhelmed.
- Zwarte Suede Shoes by Emily Hengstler
- Chiaroscuro by Mikaela Bartyzel
- Corporeal by Kendall Upton
- Impulsiveness by Annie Dahl
- Iceland Air by Bridget Wittke
- Invisibility Abroad by Iman Mustafa
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.