Out of what seems like an incomprehensible mass of experience, we begin to make sense of the world by connecting points of reference, big and small.
- viewpoints by Mira Petrillo
- Cementerio a un lado del mar by Ivanna de Anda
- Dover by Victor Hugo Mendevil
- Approaching Our Unknowns, Together by Emily Gresham Beamer
- Saint’s Tribute by Kendall Upton
- finding wabi sabi by Emma Hohenstein
- Fuzzy Misalignments by Esme Meza-Guzman
The UW Program in the Comparative History of Ideas (CHID) is widely recognized and respected for its innovative and transformative study abroad programs, and we are proud to sponsor the creation of this undergraduate journal.