Computing for Healthy Living & Learning Lab
- Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering
- University of Washington
- 423 Sieg Hall, Box 352315
- Seattle, Washington 98195
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +1 (206) 221-0614
- fax: +1 (206) 543-8858
We are located in Sieg Hall, on the 4th floor, room 423. Sieg Hall is located near the Husky Union Building on the University of Washington’s Seattle campus. See map below for where Sieg Hall is located on campus.
Public Transit: Public transit to campus is quick, efficient, and convenient. The Link Light rail and a number of bus lines come right onto campus and stop at the HUB, which is right next to Sieg Hall:
- Link Light Rail Stop: University of Washington
- Metro All Day Routes: 31, 65, 67, 68, 75, 372
- Metro Peak Hour Routes: 205, 272, 277, 373
- Community Transit Routes: 810, 812, 821, 851, 855, 860, 870, 871, 880, 885
Parking Information: Street parking is available on the edge of campus on 15th Avenue and 45th street, both of which are about a 10 minute walk to Sieg Hall, but is subject to availability. The closest visitor parking to Sieg Hall is in the Central deck, followed by Padelford Garage. For visitor parking, stop at one of the gate houses and pay for the daily permit. Upon leaving, you will be refunded a pro-rated amount based on how long you parked.