Skip to content
- The HaRTC Project is Recruiting Participants! - We’re excited to announce that the Harm Reduction Treatment Circles (HaRTC) project has launched! See the flyer below for more details and please share widely.
- Read Our Publication On Harm Reduction Goal-Setting! - Our latest article written with our students in the Psych 499 class has been published in the journal Experimental and Clinical Psychopharmacology. This article looks at the efficacy of harm reduction goal-setting from both our HaRT-A and HaRP studies. Click here to read the article: Dual Study Describing Patient-Driven Harm Reduction Goal-Setting Among People Experiencing […]
- The HARTC Project is Hiring! - We are opening up a full time, Research Study Assistant role (and possibly more positions) through WSU to work in collaboration with the UW HaRRT Center and the Seattle Indian Health Board on our Harm Reduction Talking Circles (HaRTC) project. The Research Study Assistant will be responsible for answering our study hotline, meeting with community […]
- The HaRRT Center is Hiring a Research Assistant! - Under the direction of the Co-Directors, the HaRRT Center seeks to hire a full-time temporary Research Study Assistant for a one year duration (June 1, 2021-May 31, 2022)
- HaRP in the Moscow-Pullman Daily News - A fresh approach to treating alcohol use disorder
WSU researchers find harm reduction therapy shows promise in clinical trial
By Scott Jackson, Daily News staff writer
- New Publication in the Lancet Psychiatry! - The short story: People with alcohol use disorder don't have to stop drinking to start recovery.
- Register now for our online harm reduction training! - Harm Reduction Treatment: Meeting Clients Where They're At
December 1st and 8th, 2020 8-11:30am on Zoom
- Harm Reduction on the Addiction Psychologist Podcast - The official podcast of Division 50, The Addiction Psychologist, released a new episode with Dr. Susan Collins and Dr. Seema Clifasefi.
- Remembering Joey Stanton - Joey Stanton, longtime friend, collaborator, coauthor and colleague at the HaRRT Center died this week after his fierce battle with cancer.
- UW Medicine Opens Drop-Off Center for COVID-19 Donations - Starting today, March 23, UW Medicine will be accepting in-kind donations at a drop-off center located near University Village in Seattle.