Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Off the Table?

Are there aspects of your daily life that you know contribute to your carbon footprint but you are unwilling to compromise to change them? In other words, what about your life is “off the table” when it comes to carbon emissions? It's OK to admit it- we all have these cherished behaviors!

Off the Table? >

AIR CONDITIONING

girlboss

A part of my life that has a major impact on my carbon footprint is air conditioning. Since I live in Southwest America and it’s rarely less than 90 degrees from May to September, my family often keeps it on during these months, and I’m not looking to change that. I’m curious as to how we can develop more sustainable air conditioning, and how people from similar climates without air conditioning endure it.

crawfish09

I totally get this!! As of right now I am only running the air conditioning when its 'clean' to but I think your idea of creating a more sustainable way of cooling is smart and should be seriously looked at if not already. I also don't think that climate change is helping the need for air conditioning. As you said about different climates without it, as they're starting to need some air conditioning I wonder how hard it will be to get it to them and the amount of money it would cost.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer