Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Off the Table?

Are there aspects of your daily life that you know contribute to your carbon footprint but you are unwilling to compromise to change them? In other words, what about your life is “off the table” when it comes to carbon emissions? It's OK to admit it- we all have these cherished behaviors!

Off the Table? >

Off the Table

ScreenName3507

I would like to conserve energy and I do as much as I can to help, however alternative forms of energy simply cost more for both the consumer and the producer. While it may be a good investment in the long run, the amount of money to buy solar panels isn't easy to come by and energy produced by fossil fuels is much easier for corporations.

Brilliance

I agree with you! It seems very expensive and complicated for just one person to use solar panels. However, solar panels and other ways to conserve energy, like Bio diesel  cars, seem to be the only solution to a better future. This means that the prices should lower for more people to have the opportunity to save more energy or find a way to remove a lot of greenhouse concentration somehow. One seems to be more easier than the other...

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer