Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

MY Family Footprint

Many students using our footprint calculator said that they could not pledge to reduce their home footprints because they were not making the decisions for the household. Here is your chance to design your own sustainable virtual household!

If you had your own home, what would you do to make it more energy efficient? Where would you get your electricity from? Where would your house be? Would you live near to your school or work or local transit options? Where would you get your food from?

MY Family Footprint >

me and my family

inot flam

Regarding my family's work on the carbon footprint, I think we could improve, being only 3 of us we don't pollute much, also because we only use a car and mainly the bike.
plus we have a wood-burning fireplace and solar panels.

ggToni

I fully agree, I too with my family am trying to improve the situation of carbon our footprint. For now we are trying to use as much as possible less polluting vehicles

Reyhana

I know that if there are less members in a household, then it is more likely that their carbon footprint is lower than others. I think if it isn't possible to use a bike, maybe because of long distances, then an electric car would be an alternative option and it would be better than to continue using a typical gasoline-powered vehicle.

3 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer