Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Reuse & Repurpose

It's very tempting to throw things away or even drop them in a recycling bin when we are done with them. Is there a better way?

Share your ideas for extending the “lives” of the items that we buy and use, and their packaging as well!

Reuse & Repurpose >

Reuse and repurpose

Mayastone

Recycle paper after using it in school and at home.

Mayastone

Paper is trees so when we have fresh virgin paper in school and use one side then throw it in the trash that’s not good. When your in school if you use paper try to use both sides than recycle the paper. Recycle the paper can help the enviorment a lot, recycling paper can help because it can be repurposed and reused. repurposing paper and getting repurposed paper helps trees stop being cut down which is really good because trees produce oxygen and as you know we breath oxygen.

LeahJones

I agree that we should definitely recycle paper more. I know lots of people who only write on one side of the paper in their notebooks, not only do they go through notebooks faster they are wasting half of that notebook because they are only using one side of the paper. I think that another thing we could do is just not use paper as much unless you need to because if everything is on the iPad your not wasting paper. Then there’s the fact that if/when we use paper we should make sure we recycle it especially if we only use one side of it because that’s just being really wasteful and not very thoughtful.

HayleyKO

I agree with this because using paper once and only on one side then throwing it away without thinking will cause people to start cutting down trees to produce more paper. This is extremely wasteful and shows that people don’t think or don’t know how this can affect our environment and ourselves since trees produce the oxygen that we need to breathe.

DariaM-CNBS

I agree with this, because wasting paper harms both the environment and people. Every year, many trees are cut down to produce paper, thus reducing the amount of oxygen necessary for a healthy life. Therefore, instead of throwing away the paper after writing on one of its pages, we can write on both sides and as a helper we can use various applications on the phone or tablet to take notes. Thus, technology becomes a friend of the environment.

5 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer