Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Now It's Time for Action!

All of you have calculated your emissions and you have surely discovered the unexpectedly high impact of some of your behaviors (eating meat, flying to a sunny destination, etc.) on your total footprints.

Are there any behaviors that you are really willing to change or to improve for the sake of the environment? What challenges do you encounter or think you will encounter while trying to change these things? What help, support, and insights from others would make your life easier with these new behaviors?

Let's discuss these issues and make our pledges here!

Now It's Time for Action >

How can I act?

diana.alesia

In my opinion,is not really hard to act.We can introduce in our secondary schools and high schools a lot of various activities through students can learn how to recycle.Also,I think it's a good idea to do such activities not just in schools,but in public too.So many people will learn how to act.
The people will learn the importance of recycling,simple things like turning off the tap while they brush their teeth etc.
If you have another idea,write here please!

Silviuson

Have "role models" everywhere around you. Have them see everywhere people that recycle and they will too.

Make it non-negotiable - either by law or shaming. Don't leave any way of getting around it.

Have the reason for recycling be related to the person you try to get to recycle. Either be moral and use their fears and dreams to get them to direct them to a future they want or abuse your power and give them a more life-or-death reason.

Basically create resistance for anything that is not recycling.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer