Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Now It's Time for Action!

All of you have calculated your emissions and you have surely discovered the unexpectedly high impact of some of your behaviors (eating meat, flying to a sunny destination, etc.) on your total footprints.

Are there any behaviors that you are really willing to change or to improve for the sake of the environment? What challenges do you encounter or think you will encounter while trying to change these things? What help, support, and insights from others would make your life easier with these new behaviors?

Let's discuss these issues and make our pledges here!

Now It's Time for Action >

Some environmental consequences of a rapidly growing population

159C519

Some of the environmental consequences of a rapidly growing human population are that the Earth will become more polluted with all of the factories in production of goods for humans to survive. it will also have consequences  because of the plastic and trash that humans produce around the world and on top of that the carbon gases that humans produce. All of these factors for make up the environmental consequences.  I feel like one way that we can help allow these environmental consequences to not all happen is for us as a whole too not use so much plastic and when we do use plastic dispose of it properly. Another way would be to have a cleaner environmental airflow by not polluting the Earth so much with all of these factories, and trash that we throw everywhere.

https://ugc.berkeley.edu/background-con … e%20oceans.

GingerHinton

I agree with this statement because it shows how we affect the environment but also gives advice on how we could fix our past mistakes of pollution. The only thing that is wrong with this statement is that they lack the steps and outlets of how to incorporate the advice this person has given. If they put examples of how to use less plastic or learn how to dispose of plastic in a way that will not harm the environment then I would call it an amazing analyses.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer