Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Reuse & Repurpose

It's very tempting to throw things away or even drop them in a recycling bin when we are done with them. Is there a better way?

Share your ideas for extending the “lives” of the items that we buy and use, and their packaging as well!

Reuse & Repurpose >

Reuse everything

TylerWilson1

Almost everything can and should be reused or recycled. Most products you purchase will have a tag or sticker somewhere on it, telling whether or not it is recyclable. If it is, put it in recycling. If it isn't, YOU can reuse it yourself.

Adeliia

I can agree, but keep in mind not everything can be reused, there's simply things that cannot be reused like paper towels, bubble wrap, styrofoam, and aerosol cans. A better suggestion would be to either repurpose or limit your usage of things that cannot be recycled or reused.

MyaG

I agree with what you said and I feel that people should not be lazy and to relize and tosee what their putting in the trash and to figure if they need to recycle it or to put it in other bins. The other pins beening recycle bin, glass bin, metal bin etc. Also we do have to keep in mind that not all places where your at have recycling bins or glass bins which should diffently be a change for our world and try to get rcycling bin everywhere for a better impact.

elliesimons

I agree with what you said, but unfortunately not everything can be reused or recycled. While many things can be reused or recycled, there are still some items that either don't have a recycling option available or are challenging to recycle. If you can't recycle an item though, you might be thinking, "can't we just reuse it then?" While I do think many items are reusable, there are also many that are hard to. for example, single use plastic, or items that might have been damaged beyond repair aren't reusable. If you can't reuse everything you're purchasing, then it's a good idea to invest in better quality items that last longer to reduce waste.

4 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer