Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

Food & Hunger

What did you learn about dietary choices from using the footprint calculator? Now imagine that you could translate what you learned into an effective societal policy on food- what would it be? And how would this policy effect the need to alleviate world hunger?

925 million people on earth do not have enough to eat according to the FAO [Food and Agricultural Organization]. That's almost 1 in 7 inhabitants of our planet!

Food & Hunger >

together against hunger

xXomarXx

Food hunger is a significant issue affecting communities all over the world. There are a lot of people who don't have access to food every day. It's a problem that needs our attention and action. We can make a difference by supporting organizations that gives food to those who are in need and by working together to create solutions that can fix the main causes of hunger, such as poverty and unequal access to resources. Together we can guarantee that everyone has enough food to lead a healthy and satisfying life.

MicheleGmz

I completely agree with you, unfortunately it is full of people without principles and highly indifferent to these issues. I find it disrespectful to waste food instead of making sure it reaches those who dream of a plate of food. There's a lot of people who have the economic possibilities to act but who prefer to keep everything for themselves, I think that as long as there are selfish and indifferent people, world hunger will remain a problem to defeat.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer