Enter your username and password below

Not registered yet?   Forgotten your password?

MY Family Footprint

Many students using our footprint calculator said that they could not pledge to reduce their home footprints because they were not making the decisions for the household. Here is your chance to design your own sustainable virtual household!

If you had your own home, what would you do to make it more energy efficient? Where would you get your electricity from? Where would your house be? Would you live near to your school or work or local transit options? Where would you get your food from?

myab

My home could be more eco-friendly but I'd say its better than the average home. I live in an approximately 4500 sqft house. Our heating is solar powered which I'd say is pretty cool. in our house, my family is working on shutting the lights off when it is a nice day or when we are not using them. Even though I have 91 light bulbs in may house, they are all LED. Next year my family is planning on building a new house and hopefully we will have solar lighting.

PamMiller

You can probably research many ideas for making your future home more environmentally friendly, energy efficient, and connected to nature.

2 posts
You must be logged in in order to post.

Board footer