2020 Test Prep Class
The Instructional Center offers DAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT and PCAT test prep classes during summer quarter every year.
The Summer 2020 schedule will be follows:
- DAT: Monday through Friday, June 22 through August 14 - Flyer
- GRE: Monday, Tuesday, Thurday and Friday, June 29 through July 24 - Flyer
- LSAT: Monday, Tuesday, Thurday and Friday, June 22 through July 24 - Flyer
- MCAT: Monday through Friday, June 22 through August 14 - Flyer
- PCAT: Monday through Friday, June 22 through August 14 - Flyer
HOW TO REGISTER
To register or to be added to a waiting list, fill out the registration form linked below. Seats for the course will be filled in order of payment.
Currently, payment can only be made by mail using a personal check or cashier's check. To ensure a spot, please pay the course fee by Friday, June 12, 2020. Coming soon: online payment via credit card. For registration details or for
any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An online 2020 registration form is available for UW students here. Your UW NetID is required to fill out this form. If you are not a UW student please fill out the PDF version of the 2020 registration form and submit it to TJ Carreon, email@example.com, by email attachment. Thank you for your interest in our program.
Downloadable 2020 schedules are available below.
||1307 NE 40th St