The PNW CESU operates independently and in association with the CESU National Network. The partnership is directed by specific goals and objectives.
The University of Washington’s School of Environmental and Forest Sciences (SEFS) serves as host to the PNW CESU, with SEFS Director Dan Brown and National Park Service’s Chris Lauver serving as Co-Leaders. Please find below our more recent documents or view by category on the sidebar.
- PANO_2015-2020_Agreement (10/21/2015 – 8/15/2020)
- PANO_2015-2020_Amend1_BIA (2016)
- PANO_2015-2020_Amend2_SeattleU (2017)
- PANO_2015-2020_Amend3_WAFWA (2018)
- PANO_2015-2020_Amend5_IAE (2018, pending)
- DOI Indirect Cost Rate Exemption Memo (2014)