Poverty and Hardship in Washington State:
A Mid-Pandemic Update
January 7th, 2021
9:30-11:00am on Zoom
This webinar will include presentations on up-to-date estimates on poverty and material hardship in Washington State, followed by a discussion about how these trends are playing out across the state. Panelists will consider how policies and programs have responded to Washingtonians’ increased needs and what further measures are needed.
- Zach Parolin, Research Scientist, Columbia University
- Lori Pfingst, Senior Director, Economic Services Administration, Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- Drayton Jackson, Co-Chair, Governor Inslee’s Poverty Reduction Work Group
- Vanessa Gaston, Director at Clark County Community Services and Board Chair, Washington State Community Action Partnership
- Moderator: Jennie Romich, Professor, University of Washington/WCPC
We hope you will join us to learn from and engage with our panel.
Registration is required. Please register HERE by 1/6/2021.