Overview: What is Human-Centered Design
Human-centered design is a creative approach to problem-solving and the backbone of our work. It’s a process that starts with the people you’re designing for and ends with new solutions that are tailor-made to suit their needs.Human-centered design is about:
- generating empathy with the people you’re designing for through research
- coming up with lots of ideas during ideation
- building prototypes
- sharing what you’ve made with the people you’re designing for and getting feedback through testing
- making changes through iteration on your original ideas
- and eventually putting your innovative new solution out in the world.