Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core
The Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core facilitates and enhances the research of Diabetes Research Center affiliates by providing access to specialized expertise and equipment required for high quality histochemical and morphological analyses in a cost-effective manner.
The Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core provides Diabetes Research Center affiliate investigators with:
- Rigorous performance and quantitative assessment of immunohistochemistry and morphological changes in tissues;
- Access to state-of-the-art imaging instrumentation;
- Expert diabetes-related technical and scientific support, including design and interpretation of research protocols;
- Access to comparative pathologists, to assist with experimental and/or preclinical studies; and
- Hands-on and didactic training for routine and highly specialized morphological, histochemical, and imaging techniques.