Lynnwood Convention Center | Sept. 17-18, 2015
New location for 2015. Same great conference!
200 people attended this annual two-day gerontology conference for clinical care providers, community partners and researchers with a commitment to healthy aging.
Keynotes and Other Highlights
- Karen Lincoln, PhD, MSW, MA (Thursday Keynote)
“Demographic Shifts and the Aging Landscape”
- Andrew Scharlach, PhD (Friday AM Keynote)
“Collaborative Approaches for Creating Aging Friendly Communities”
- Ann Hedreen, MFA (Closing Keynote)
“What We Say Matters: The Power of Words in Creating Elder-Friendly Futures”
- Multiple panels on topics such as Aging Well Among Diverse Communities, Innovations in Fall Prevention, Intergenerational Programs and Supports, and Early Stage Memory Loss—Innovations in Policy, Research, Clinical and the Community to name a few.
- “State of the Science” presentations on topics such as Anticholinergics and Risk of Dementia, and Frailty as well as special presentations on Deprescribing and Aging with and into Disability.
Thank you to our 2015 Sponsors!