Thank you to all that made the 2016 event successful!
Planning is under way for 2017. Join us for the 6th Annual Elder Friendly Futures Conference.
Sept. 14-15, 2017 | Lynnwood Convention Center
Once again hundreds of healthcare providers, community professionals, research educators, students and others will gather to share and learn about healthy aging and how to be part of an elder friendly future.
Elder Friendly Futures features two full days of educational sessions, networking opportunities, engaging exhibits, research poster presentations, roundtable discussions and, the always-popular films discussion.
The 2017 theme, The Essential Work of Caregiving Across Communities, will included topics such as
- Caregiving and the interconnection of race, gender, ethnicity, immigration status and sexual orientation
- Valuing the informal and formal caregiving workforce
- Community based innovation to support older adults and their caregivers
- Understanding the role of technology in caregiving
- Building an evidence base for elder care
More 2017 program details will be available here soon!