Building Elder Friendly Futures Locally and Globally
October 8-9, 2014 | University of Washington – Seattle | HUB
Register now for EFF - October 8-9, 2014!
2014 Conference Highlights!
- Each day begins with an exceptional keynote speaker:
- Dr. May Wykle PhD, “Aging in Uncertain Times: Creating Elder Friendly Futures for Caregivers”
- Dr. Eric Coleman, MD, “Bridging the Great Divide: Integrating Health Care Delivery and Community Based Services?”
Over the two-days there will be multiple concurrent sessions including the following:
- Plenary Panel: Innovations in Dementia Care
- Legal Issues: Elder Law, Guardianship and More
- New Technology to Support Aging in Place
- State of the Science: Behavioral Health and Aging
- Aging in Poverty: the Politics of Marginalization & Inequities for both Rural and Urban Adults ..and many more!
There will also be a lunchtime roundtable discussion, a poster session, innovations showcase and short film viewing, a reception and closing words from Judy Pigott; co-author of “Personal Safety Nets”.