2015 ELDER FRIENDLY FUTURES
CARE AND COLLABORATION WITH OLDER ADULTS
Lynnwood Convention Center | Sept. 17-18, 2015
New location for 2015. Same great conference!
Save Sept. 17-18 for an annual two-day gerontology conference for clinical care providers, community partners and researchers with a commitment to healthy aging. The conference is presented by the UW School of Nursing de Tornyay Center for Healthy Aging and the UW School of Social Work.
Themes will include:
- Transitions in care from clinic to community
- Translating science into action
- Supporting choices for aging in place
- Healthy aging from head to toe
- Older adults: The key to defining our futures.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND