Building Elder Friendly Futures Locally and Globally
October 8-9, 2014 | University of Washington – Seattle | HUB
2014 Conference Highlights!
Each day begins with an exceptional keynote speaker:
- Dr. May Wykle PhD, “Aging in Uncertain Times: Creating Elder Friendly Futures for Caregivers”
- Dr. Eric Coleman, MD, “Bridging the Great Divide: Integrating Health Care Delivery and Community Based Services?”
Multiple concurrent sessions including the following:
- Plenary Panel: Innovations in Dementia Care
- Legal Issues: Elder Law, Guardianship and More
- New Technology to Support Aging in Place
- State of the Science: Behavioral Health and Aging
- Aging in Poverty: the Politics of Marginalization & Inequities for both Rural and Urban Adults ..and many more!
Working Together for Elder Friendly Futures is co-provided by:
- University of Washington School of Nursing, de Tornyay Center for Healthy Aging
- University of Washington School of Social Work
- University of Washington School of Nursing, Continuing Nursing Education
A Special Thank You to our 2014 Sponsors!
2014 Silver Sponsors