Links to related websites
This page is under construction
Fires @ ALE project partners
Botany and plant identification resources
- Burke Herbarium: Photographs, distribution maps, basic descriptive information, and a random-access key for Washington state's vascular plants.
- USDA plants database:The PLANTS Database provides standardized information about the vascular plants, mosses, liverworts, hornworts, and lichens of the U.S. and its territories.
- SageSTEP: A regional experiment to evaluate methods of sagebrush steppe restoration in the Great Basin.
- Information on ecological condition monitoring carried out on the Hanford National Monument by the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory on behalf of the US Department of Energy.
- Details of research carried out by Pacific Northwest National Laboratory as part of the Hanford National Environmental Research Park.