Join thousands of aspiring medical students like you and connect with medical school admissions staff at the AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair. Learn more about medical school programs across the country without having to travel. Connect online, Thursday, February 21 for the 2019 fair.
Registration is FREE – you can visit school booths, access information and chat with representatives from more than 65+ schools, in addition to pre-health advisors from the National Association of Advisors to the Health Professions, Inc. (NAAHP, Inc.) and representatives from the Summer Health Professions Education Program (SHPEP) and the Texas Medical and Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS).
Register today and receive a special promo code for a 19% discount on your Medical School Admission Requirements (MSAR) subscription! Additionally:
- Chat with medical school representatives, admissions, officers and medical students, and view resources from each school.
- Attend information and Q&A sessions
- Speak with AAMC experts about the MCAT® exam, application process, financing your education, and more!
- Talk to SHPEP program representatives about educational opportunities.
- Get guidance from expert pre-health advisors.
Wherever you are in the medical school application process, the AAMC Virtual Medical School Fair gives you access to resources that will help you select the school(s) that are right for you.