This position supports BRI’s efforts to inform type 1 diabetes patients and medical providers about the research taking place in our Diabetes Clinical Research Program and to recruit their participation in studies and clinical trials.
• Provide administrative support such as data entry, recruitment supplies inventory, maintaining simple spreadsheets, making copies and other clerical duties as assigned.
• Plan and attend screening events at clinics and other sites throughout the Pacific Northwest
• Inform patients and medical providers about studies and engage their participation through phone calls, face-to-face conversations, emails and public speaking
• Conducting diabetes risk screening visits both off-site and in our clinical research center
• Assist with writing, designing and distributing print and online materials, including social media posts, newsletters, brochures, and other duties as assigned.
• Must maintain subject and document confidentiality at all times, understand and comply with appropriate protocols and regulations. May be asked to perform phlebotomy.
Learn more and apply here.