The Exhibition Host is responsible for providing initial visitor contact with all visitors while advancing their knowledge through museum tours and other educational programs. They will answer guest questions in an efficient manner while promoting a positive and professional attitude. Maintain and control an even flow of all Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibition visitors.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Proven great guest service skills.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate using the English language.
- Knowledge of Seattle and surrounding area preferred.
- Team player attitude.
- Ability to react quickly and correctly in a fast paced environment.
- Comfortable working with a diverse population and varied points of views.
- Excitement for learning and teaching.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Other Ideal Qualifications:
Experience in cash handling and credit card processing. General knowledge of Seattle and surrounding areas is desirable. Previous work experience is highly recommended.
Ability to walk, stand, reach, and lift entire shift. Ability to lift 25 pounds. Typical shift is approximately 8 hours.