Pup Support has partnered with Grooving for Good, NAMI Seattle (The National Alliance on Mental Illness), and SPIN to help create an immersive, colorful experience that makes a safe space for us to explore our mental health, but more importantly, to amplify positivity and improve our mental wellbeing.
Event Details: Thursday, May 19th 2022 –> HUB Lyceum (3:00PM – 8:00PM)
The Dahlia Experience will be photographed and live-streamed to a national audience.
This is your chance to share your story, based on one of the four prompts (Hope, Resilience, Empowerment, Support!
Hope: The belief that positive change is possible. What gives you hope?
Resilience: the process of finding healthy ways to adapt and cope with adversity and distress. The ability to overcome. What allows you to be resilient?
Empowerment: Becoming stronger, more confident – strength in your mental health journey. What gives you the power to be your own advocate? What gives you strength?
Support: What does support of your mental well-being look like to you? Support can be family, friends, your school, treatment team, or your pet – what supports you?
We are accepting:
– One digital art installation (6×6 foot space)
– One first artist/collection (6×6 foot space)
– Three Poets (5 minutes read time max)
– Three Music Acts (IE – Vocalist, Guitar, Hand Drums, Keyboard)* (Note, we will not be accepting submissions for full bands due to set up/tear down time) (Maximum performance time 5 minutes)
– Three Dance Acts (5 minutes max per performance)
– One Student DJ (30-minute mix)
Creator Submission Form: https://forms.gle/
[4/04/2022] Application open
[4/20/2022] Application closes
[4/27 – 4/29] Results Announced